We offer both one and two man national deliveries through a third party furniture courier we use on a regular basis.
Costs average from £42 – £76 for single item purchases, however we are able to retrieve more competitive prices for multiple items.
The couriers accept both cash upon delivery or payment via bank transfer
- Once purchased we will book in your delivery with our usual furniture couriers.
- The couriers will then book in collection from our store within 5 working days.
- The couriers then take the item / items back to their warehouse in Wolverhampton.
- Once at their warehouse they will then look to deliver to you within 5 working days.
- At least 48 hours before delivery the couriers will contact you with a date and 4 hour time slot via automated message.
- If accepted they will deliver to you within the arranged slot.
- If declined they will then contact again the next time they are in the area. *Please be aware declining a slot can add to the delivery time scale
We are happy for our customers to either collect in person or arrange their own chosen third party courier to collect directly from our Taunton store.
All we ask is that you choose a furniture courier to ensure they have the correct insurances, equipment and packaging on board to transport your items safely, as we are unable to package items for transport ourselves and cannot take responsibility for any damages caused once leaving our store.
Please be sure your courier is happy to call us directly to arrange a collection appointment.
We offer a local delivery service for customers within a 30 mile radius of our store.
For a delivery quote please contact us with the delivery postcode for a quick and accurate quote.
For your international shipping needs please contact us with the delivery address and we would be happy to organise a third party quote for you.
The couriers we recommend are professional, reliable and offer an insured and secure crating service.